Information colletion and use
We collects personally identifiable information when you register for a nivopix account and when you visit nivopix pages. nivopix may combine information (including personally identifiable information) about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
You need a nivopix account to upload photos to nivopix. When you register with nivopix, we ask for personally identifiable information including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may also be asked to create a unique nivopix username.
nivopix also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, nivopix cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you requested. Once you register with nivopix and sign in to our services you are no longer anonymous to us and your usage data will be connected to your account.
nivopix uses information (including anonymous and pseudonymous information, as well as personally identifiable information) for the following general purposes: to personalise the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information sharing and disclosure
nivopix does not rent, sell, or share information about you (including personally identifiable information) with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Users who view your photos homepage will see information about you including your photos, and your username.
- Users may be able to see your photos through searches on nivopix and through third party services that access publicly available information on the web.
- Users may comment on your photos; these comments can be seen by anyone who visits your photos homepage
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with nivopix under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use such information to help nivopix communicate with you (to the extent consented by you) about offers from nivopix and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
nivopix displays targeted advertisements based on anonymised or pseudonymised data and information, and nivopix may also display targeted advertisements based on personally identifiable information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. nivopix does not provide any personally identifiable information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
nivopix may set and access nivopix cookies on your computer.
nivopix allows selected companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to nivopix's cookies.
nivopix uses web beacons to access our cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with nivopix products and services.
Your ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences
You can edit your nivopix Account Information or you may delete your nivopix account at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages and other communications relating to the nivopix service, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentality and security
We limit access to information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
nivopix may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information we will posting a prominent notice on our pages.
back to main page