Content Provided by Third Parties
The nivopix website includes content such as photographic imagery and related information provided by third parties. Additionally, you may choose to access other third party content made available in nivopix through services such as Google Maps. nivopix makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by these third parties.
nivopix Content and Proprietary Notices
You may not delete or in any manner alter the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing on photographic imagery.
The photographic imagery made available for display through nivopix is provided under a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for use only by you. You may not use the photographic imagery in any commercial or business environment or for any commercial or business purpose for yourself or any third parties.
You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, modify or make derivative works of the photographic imagery, in whole or in part. You also may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the photographic imagery or any part thereof or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this agreement.
By using nivopix, you do not receive any, and/or its licensors (if any) retain all ownership rights in the photographic imagery. The photographic imagery is copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other data or software.
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying nivopix services;
- use nivopix services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on nivopix services;
- interfere with or disrupt nivopix services or servers or networks connected to nivopix services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to nivopix services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by nivopix;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity;
- publish people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and driver's and other license numbers; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
Uploading Photographic Imagery
Please note that we reserve the right to review or reject listings with photographic imagery that violate our content policy, for example photographic imagery that contains:
Please upload only old (at least 15-20 years old) photos or present-day photos that exist from these days, but are about old things which are no longer part of our everyday life (such as vintage cars, steam locomotives, old furniture, etc). Any images which do not meet the requirements will be deleted from site because our goal is to share specifically nostalgic photos. Please respect this.
- illegal content
- violations of copyright
- trademark infringement
- incitement of violence
- promotions of hate
- invasion of privacy
back to main page